Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan
99 Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata 700026
A well-known landmark in the metropolis & humming with multifaced health-care and health-education activities as we see it today, this Pratishthan originally known as Shishumangal Pratishthan, had a very humble beginning in a rented house as a maternity-cum-child welfare centre in July 1932.
Community Health Service
Community Health Service visits Sarisha, Arapanch and Rajarhat to serve almost 50 thousand people over per yearmore...
Updated on Tuesday, February 14, 2017
- 8 February (1 - 4PM)
- Medicine - Seminar
- 9 February (1 - 4PM)
- Medicine - CME
- 11 February (1 - 3PM)
- Surgery CL Meeting
- 15 February (1 - 4PM)
- Medicine CL Meeting
- 16 February (1 - 4PM)
- Medicine - Case Presentation
- 18 February (12 - 4PM)
- IRA (W.B Chapter) Dr. S R Pal
- 19 February (8AM - 6PM)
- at Dayanada Hall
- 20 - 22 February (9AM - 5PM)
- Ethicon Endosuture - Gyne & Surgery
- 21 February (10AM - 4PM)
- GCP Training
- at Gahanananda Hall Click to view Programme Schedule
- 23 February (11:30AM onwards)
- Capping Ceremony
- at Dayananda Hall Click for details...
- 25 February (8AM - 5PM)
- at Gahanananda Hall Click for details...
- 25 February (12 - 3PM)
- API (WB Chapter)
- at Dayananda Hall